Friday, October 21, 2005

Work

What can I say, I've joined the working world once again, the early mornings, the smile the friendliness. It all kinda makes you want to gag, but generally I like to work, being with people everyday and possibly accomplishing something is rather fufilling, I think. Theres never really been a job that I've absolutely hated, even when I had the super 8 job, which by the way I disliked cause of the people not the rest of it. For the most part I like doing a job no matter what it is, and I like to have fun doing it. If there are people I like to get to know them and just generally relax. Not to say that I slack or anything.

But when you work don't you find that by the time you get home your exhausted no matter what you do? no matter how long you work? like the act of just going to a place where you get paid is more then enough to tucker you out. I will admit that at work I'm rather like a sugar junkie, I play on as much of my emotions and fuel supplies as possible till it seems I'm jittery, and I make bad jokes, but hey what ever gets you through right? I don't even know why I'm writting to tell you the truth. I should in all right be in bed, however te prospect of keeping my blog up to date was more then appealing. With that said I think I do have to hit the hay and get some rest before I head off once more to the confines of employment.

No comments: