Saturday, June 24, 2006

worries and health

My mother has gone into the emergency ward today, for the last couple of months she hasn't had her period, and then a couple days ago the gusher released and thats what it has been ever since, today she went into a clinic to see a doctor and the sent her to the emergency ward in a different hospital, she has been waiting for almost 7 hours or so in the emerg ward, waiting for a bed and I haven't heard anything for nearly an hour as to how she's doing or if they have infact found her a bed yet. Its all very stressful, and the best you can do is hold your breath and hope for the best. There wont be news until tomarrow I'm afraid.

I've been house hunting and with very little sucess but at the moment its only a buzz in the background for my anxiety, I hae found a job, nothing interesting. I will probably tell you more about it on my first day. My sister graduates in a few days and I hope my mom is set up and out of the hospital by then. life is fucking shit!

No comments: