Sunday, February 25, 2007

A long time

So it's been a long time since I've posted huh? well here's whats up. My mom's still having a little problem with bleeding but its definetly not as bad as it was, I moved out and am now happily living outside of calgary. Even if I am now trailer trash. But you know what I don't mind at all. Its bigger then an apartment, cheaper and I have a huge ass lawn! thats right its awsome. I can't wait till its warm enough to put in a garden. I'm thinking of asking grandma up to help me with that. There's going to be bleeeding hearts, columbine and heck everything I ever wanted lol. I have a job that pays relatiely well, I'm not getting ahead too fast but I'm keeeping up with bills and the like so its not too shabby. Granted its in a warehouse, but even that I don't mind. The guys I work with are great and I have as much fun as I can. Even though I have to admit I miss chapters every now and again.

I got a puppy, did I tell you? well, chester is a now almost 9 month pup. He's a little sheltie with all the spunk you could want. He wakes me up in the morning keeps me company and in general makes me want to laugh all the time. Even if he is still destroying everything I own. For the past 5 or so months I've been browsing websites, and I went to the pet expo. But I am having a hard time finding the right other dog to fill out my place. Not that there aren't many dogs out there, its just finding the right one. I don't think I want a puppy, someone housetrained would be nice. I don't mind older dogs, but I don't want someone who I will only have for a year or two. There's this gorgeous collie at the cochrane humane but I haven't been in to see her yet. She's 8 so that would be another 7 years or so, which would be fine. I still have to meet her first though. Calgary humane doesn't seem to have any I would like but I have to go there before I can officially say that right? There's a greyhound rescue in calgary and I would be totally ok with getting a dog from there, but I want someone to go offleashing with us a go hiking and swimming and all that other fun stuf I wanna do this summer. Not that I'm deluding myself. I know that come weekend I don't always want to do stuff, and in truth I want someone who is just ok lounging about the house or playing with chester. Size doesn't really factor into it all all big or small I like them all. lol

No comments: