Tuesday, July 14, 2009

old and new

So it has been ages since I have even thought of blogging and being 2 years I am not sure how to sufficiently update my blog without talking about things I don't particularly want to. I have kept up my journal however this being an electronic age I suppose I should start at least making random attempts at haring my life and less personal details onto the world wide Internet. I have made ridiculous bad mistakes one of which includes dating not only someone from work but someone in a supervisor position. Being that we are both adult the termination of this relationship did not really effect my work life even though the lines did cross and it became popular speculation from what I understand. He was in some ways a nice guy but in others he is kind of a douche and yes I spelled that right the first time. After all it does seem that all men are either douches or assholes so where can a girl get a nice uncomplicated dick? seems to me the only ones worth pursuing in my current state of mind are the kinds made of synthetic rubbers. I do however wish that my body would agree with me after all every time I see something even remotely male something kicks into high gear and I try hard to fight it but the thoughts push into my head. I think sometimes it would be easier if I could love women the way I love men. I don't think there is nothing wrong with that kind of relationship and women are a lot more good looking then men though more often then not I find they just can't compare to the male female attraction and I might not really be the one to say for sure being that I have never truly been more then friends with girls but there is that moderate interest. Perhaps one day I shall try it I mean after all what do I have to loose? Truthfully I will be skipping that whole endeavor for at least a little while yet as my cards have told me to wait and I am more then inclined to listen to them for a little while at least.

I now have a chocolate lab and a sheltie I think I had already posted about Chester but my new boy is Mackeroy and he's a giant suck and mommas boy though I need to put some serious work into him to keep him from being a little too aggressive with the puling and growling. After a while he warms up to people just like Chester does. If I could go back in time and change any series of events in my own life what would I change? quite honestly there are my immediate reactions but if I really thought about it would I change anything I mean my life though not amazingly great is pretty good for the most part I have no real complaints. I have my own place which not fabulous is mine and only mine, I have two good boys who keep me busy and really make life worth living. I have a Job that is not wonderful but pays my bills and mortgage. There is not really much that is lacking in my life and I might slip into the rut quite easily and comfortably but as long as I still get to do some of the things I like to do I'm set. I mean really if you can do the things you enjoy doing its hard not to live a happy life.

Granted there are times that I do despair but they come and go with the seasons and the hormones. after all what kind of female would I be if I couldn't blame the hormones at least some of the time? Did you know I still type like an old woman? I use three of my fingers on my right hand when I type but only one on my left? what is up with that shit? its kind of weird isn't it? I don't know my left hand kind of freezes up and I just can't move it like my left it is kind of frustrating. I would be much more efficient if all my fingers worked in tandem. but I'm going to bed

ciao

No comments: